Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior PMO Lead
+ benefits package
City of London, Greater London
Senior PMO Lead
Based in London but Remote working option
12 month Fixed Term Contract
£140,000 p.a. + benefits package
An opportunity to join a global insurer who are embarking on a major project focusing on Underwriting data analytics and reporting capabilities.
Knowledge and experience in the Lloyds insurance market is preferred but is not essential. The priority is to fine a highly experienced PMO Lead who can work structure and drive the project forward.
* The role is for an experienced senior PMO professional with past experience as a Project/Programme Manager (a must requisite) that will support the Programme Director in the running of the Programme Governance ensuring best practice and standards are embedded.
* Run the standard PMO governance of a large Programme: financial control, reporting, change control, planning, RAIDs management, etc.
* Support in the organisation and coordination of across Programme tasks/actions providing "bandwidth" to the Programme Director
* Lead the Programme through internal audit and external assurance reviews - as required - providing required artefacts and liaise with relevant parties
* Develop Programme Governance artefacts with minimal direction from the Programme Director including Programme/Project Initiation Documents, Change Requests, Action Closure Documents, etc.
* Implement a robust governance for the structuring, development, review, approval and filing of key Programme/Projects deliverables ensuring good quality and best practice is embedded throughout
* Produce relevant and insightful MI on Programme performance and trends (e.g finances, earned value, etc) that can be used operationally as well as at Steerco level
* Manage the formalisation of professional Project Plans in Microsoft Project producing highly structured and well organised work breakdown plans; make full use of MSP tool features to (for example) validate resource allocation, critical path, etc.
* Investigate and introduce collaboration tools as required to support the flow of information and cooperation across Projects
* Contribute to the Steering Co and other board packs, supporting the Programme Director with the formalisation of effective and professional presentations
Ref - 8318
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.