UK Operations Manager
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
UK Operations Manager - to £40,000 + bonus & benefits
City based office with home working flexibility options.
An opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global loss adjusting and claims solution provider in the Lloyds/London marketplace. This is a hybrid role which will involve a mixture of different duties aligned to supporting the adjusting team and general office management.
The role will suit someone who considers themselves to be organised, adaptable, pro-active and able to act of their own initiative. The ability to manage multiple-tasks and be an effective communicator is essential in addition to being comfortable with IT systems.
* New staff induction training (internal process & procedures).
* Team communications / Diary management / Travel arrangements.
* Team expenses entry onto time recording system.
* Procurement (furniture, stationery, etc.).
* Liaising with Building Management regarding office facilities management.
* Booking meeting rooms (internally).
* Assist in marketing material preparation and event organising.
* Set up new users on all systems.
* Processing disbursement invoices onto time recording system.
* Adhoc internet research & Workplace upload.
* Point of contact for team's/contractor's issues.
* Preparation and circulation of Team Weekly / Monthly Performance Report.
* Managing and updating client contact database.
* Fill out New Claim Form, request claim no. and post New Claim entries onto the time recording system.
* Send out acknowledgement email to Insurer.
* Update or Archive Claim files/data.
* Minute taking
* Audio-typing reports.
* Draft letter or report formatting.
* Manage electronic filling.
Invoicing & Collection:
* Prepare draft invoices to Adjuster for approval.
* Finalise invoices release to respective Insurer via e-mail.
* Upload finalized invoices.
* Process ECF & Gemini.
* Distribute monthly cash received report and debt report.
* Archive closed files.
* Circulate Statement via e-mail to Insurers of outstanding invoices and queries response.
* Weekly credit control and update of Credit Control records.
Ref ~ 8011
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.