Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Underwriting Operations Technician
£23000.00 - £23500.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Underwriting Operations Technician - Casualty
City Of London
Opportunity to work for a leading Lloyd's syndicate based in the heart of London. They are currently recruiting for a recent graduate or school leaver to join their Operations Underwriting division within their Casualty team.
* Enter risk and policy data in to the Underwriting system(s) within the defined Service Level
* Ensure all risk and policy queries are communicated through the appropriate channels and responded to in a timely manner.
* Upload bordereaux in to the TIDE system within the defined Service Level Agreement and escalate any queries through the appropriate channels.
* Process unmatched USMs within the defined Service Level Agreements and escalate any issues through the appropriate channels.
* Ensure all tasks are completed for month-end close.
* Produce standard and ad-hoc reporting through the EDW ensuring these are accurate and fit for purpose.
* Assist with credit control and provide support to the credit control team with aged debt and excess cash queries when required.
* Attend team, departmental and divisional meetings to build, and maintain, internal relationships and continue understanding of the business.
* Scan and store all documentation in to the document management storage folders as required.
* Ensure that Underwriting files are complete and accurate. Obtain any outstanding items from the underwriting team.
* Assist with, and drive forward, company projects as required.
* Undertake other appropriate ad-hoc tasks as requested by the management team.
* Report any suspicion of financial crime to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer immediately.
* Operate within the Company's standards for Treating Customers Fairly.
* Advise Compliance of any complaints immediately.
Recent graduate or school / college leaver who is looking for an entry level role within the Insurance Industry.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.