Account Executive/Broker - Cyber Insurance
City of London, Greater London
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/BROKER - CYBER TEAM - To £35,000 - £50,000
City based Lloyds Broker is seeking an individual to deliver client service through; advising clients on their insurance programmes, negotiating and placing contracts of insurance that meet client needs and conforming to company practice quality standards.
Quoting, Placement and Post Contract Alterations
* Analyse and provide advice on risk and insurance issues and structure appropriate coverage.
* Placing structure is appropriate to the insured's operations; exposure and risk transfer goals.
* Market presentations secure best possible terms for the client, with full material disclosure.
* Negotiates and obtains the most appropriate carrier, coverage and price for the clients' requirements.
* Resolves subjectivities and warranties in accordance with client/insurer instructions to secure underwriters' participation.
* Negotiates agreement to post-placement changes, e.g. by contract endorsement.
* Develops and maintains market relationships to permit the widest placing opportunities.
* Identifies and manages client requirements in accordance with the terms of appointment
* Builds and maintains strong client relationships
* Achieves a high rate of client retention through well-planned and executed account renewal management
* Ensures there are sufficient resources to meet client day-to-day demands and escalates servicing issues to divisional management as necessary
London or international market experience preferably in broking, Account servicing to large International corporations; technical insurance. Technical insurance to CertCII or equivalent experience
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.