Broker Support - Marine & Aviation
£30000 - £37000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Marine Broker Support Technician
- Salary to £37,000 + benefits
- Flexible Working - You will only be required to attend the City of London office twice a month.
A excellent opportunity to develop your career with a respected, international Lloyds broker.
To support broking staff with day-to-day relationships with underwriters and clients and other divisions within the business.
Duties and responsibilities
* Liaise with Brokers and/or Clients and prepare and populate an MRC and Endorsements with appropriate information.
* Prepare an MRC and supporting documentation in accordance with templates and MRC requirements.
* Using information provided by Lloyd's via Crystal System or QA Tool to ensure local requirements, taxes and pre-placement considerations are met and adhered to.
* Work with the Broker Ops (Processing Team) to ensure accurate completion of data input.
* Work with IBA (Finance Team) and other central divisions as required.
* Oversee, check and sign market documentation, check and approve client documentation prior to obtaining authorised signatories
* Provide day-to-day contact with clients as required.
* Assist with the development of new business and the existing portfolio of clients.
* Identify renewals via a renewal list and prioritise with Brokers.
* Invite renewals from client, in conjunction with the Broker, checking for changes, loss record, updating information and amending renewal presentation accordingly.
* Assist with broking to overseas markets
What you need to show ...
* Experience in the placement of international marine risks into the Lloyds /Company and overseas markets.
* Experience using brokasure,BARS / ATLAS / CRYSTAL is desired..
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.