Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer - FULLY REMOTE
£85000 - £95000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
My client who are a leading software house in the UK with worldwide prescence are looking for an experienced Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to help my client to continue to deliver its unique scientific instrument cloud data management solution. This engineer will be responsible for designing and refining the systems in AWS which efficiently deploy the solution to customers.
Reporting directly to the AVP of Software Engineering in the US, your responsibilities will include the following:
* Technical leadership of the DevOps team that manages all infrastructure
* Design and management of customer deployment pipelines
* Design and management of internal developer CI/CD pipelines
* Providing advice / assistance to the product team in clarifying requirements for deployment into customer cloud
* Working with customer cloud teams in order to deploy the solution in their environment
To be successful you should have a some AWS qualifications as well as 5+ years of DevOps/ Cloud deployment experience. You will have excellent problem solving skills with good written and verbal English, and demonstrate experience in the following:
* Deep knowledge of AWS services, including Lambdas (or general serverless architecture), RDS, ECS
* Knowledge of networking concepts in cloud environments
* Infrastructure-as-code solutions (cloud formation, terraform)
* Software containerization concepts (docker, podman)
* CICD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Code Pipeline)
* Software Development Lifecycle Processes / Version Control
* Any of the following is a bonus (Python, js, Kubernetes)
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.