Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Casualty Claims Adjuster (Lloyds Syndicate)
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Casualty Claims Adjuster
12 Month Fixed Term Contract (with benefits package)
Salary to £80,000
HYBRID WORKING - City & Home
An opportunity to join a leading global insurance business who underwrite via a Lloyds Syndicate platform and Company basis.
You will assume full responsibility for a designated portfolio of casualty related cases, that will include direct and facultative claims that focus on US/Canada, UK, Australia as well as various other worldwide territories.
You will investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle claims within agreed authority limits.
Experience & skill set:
* At least 3 years experience of casualty claims handling, adjusting, management.
* Lloyds/London market experience, preferred.
* Strong team working ethos
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong organisiation and time management
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
Ref - 8776
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.