£24000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable depending on experience
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Job Title: Residential Underwriter
Salary: £24,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
My Global leading client are now seeking an ambitious residential underwriter on a full time, basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor, legal exec, conveyancer, fee earner or underwriter who is qualified and has in depth knowledge of residential property transactions or relevant insurance underwriting experience!
* Underwriting residential risks and commercial continued use risks within agreed authority levels.
* Reviewing of residential products offering both on and offline (including panels and schemes)
* Building strong relationships
* Assist in the promotion of residential products by organising promotional events, presentations, attending meetings.
* Assist in commercial underwriting as and when required
To be successful you will have/be
* Experience in conveyancing which will include purchase and sale, remortgages, lease hold, new build, leaser extensions
* Detailed knowledge of residential and commercial property law
* Strong negotiation skills
* Commercial awareness
Above all, to be successful in this fantastic role you need to show enthusiasm, flexibility and a positive working attitude, for this you will be rewarded with the opportunity to broaden your skill set within a successful company.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience, please send us your CV as soon as possible.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.