Junior Trainee Claims Administrator
Up to £20000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Junior Trainee Claims Administrator/ Technician
An existing opportunity has arisen for a recent school/ collage leaver looking to start their career within the insurance market within the Claims department of a respected Lloyd's broker.
Reporting directly to the Claims Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties, from the cradle to the grave:
* Receipt of 1st claim notification for accounts, perusal of relevant documentation (in order to determine completeness of the file before passing the notification onto underwriters), liaising with involved markets.
* Coordination between leading market and our following markets throughout a claim's life, ensuring the smoothest process and promptest settlement once claims are eventually approved: continuous updating on estimates and corresponding reserves, gathering of various necessary documents such as survey reports, payment authorities, confirmation of warranties compliance, leaders' approvals, etc.
* Processing of all approved transactions (clients' claims and involved third parties' fees) on internal systems and submission of same via email (overseas) or Xchanging/ECF (London).
* Liaising with our Accounting department to ensure the swiftest collection process and instructing Accounts about payments to beneficiaries.
* Keeping internal files in good order for prompt access to information and in view of possible future auditing, ensuring compliance with our contractual and regulatory requirements.
* Dealing with any ad hoc tasks/ enquiries.
* General administration.
* Strong administrative, numeracy and literacy skills.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook or similar software applications).
* Strong communication and organisation skills
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.