£23394.00 - £26983.00 per annum
Hillingdon, Greater London
Role: Maintenace Officer
Salary & Benefits : £26,500
Hours: 36 hours a week
We are working for a college in Uxbridge who are looking for a Maintenance Officer to join their estates and facilities team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest standards. You will work as part of a team to support the day-to-day running of the sites. You will have previously worked in a maintenance position previously or have qualifications and looking for a new opportunity.
* Planning and managing the maintenance schedule, liaising with members of the maintenance team
* Submitting helpdesk tickets for maintenance work. Ordering materials as required
* Keeping the premises documentation up to date
* Maintaining the records for the utilities, health and safety and maintenance checks
* Liaise with contractors
* Log, monitor, and report any defeats in the buildings
* Carry out minor maintenance
* Carry out minibus driving as and when required. Ensure the minibus is maintained and meets required standards including servicing and MOTs
* Carry out risk assessments for the sites
* Carry out emergency evacuation practices
* Log and investigate accidents
* Act as the key holder, opening the college, and managing the alarm systems. Managing new key fobs and the register
* You will have experience in a similar position before or taken training or qualifications in Caretaking / DIY activities
* Have a MIDAS certificate or be willing to train for one
* Knowledge of basic site maintenance and good practice in building services, i.e. heating, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, etc
* Knowledge of MS Office systems.
* Have a clean driving license and ideally experience driving a minibus with up to 17 seats
* Be a confident and clear communicator in English, speaking, and writing
This role is starting immediately so please do not delay in applying. Please call/email Sam Warnes - 01784 460981 - Sam.Warnes@Office-Angels.com We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Where applicable to the role it should also be stated that a Criminal Record Check at the appropriate level for the role being carried out will be required prior to commencing employment.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.