Customer Support Specialist
£22000 - £23000 per annum + great benefit package
Croydon, Greater London
Customer Support Specialist
Full Time - Permanent
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:0pm
Start date: ASAP!
* Weekly team lunches
* Weekly office drinks
* Quarterly team socials
* Great co-working space shared with other start-ups
You'll be joining a fast-paced, high-performing tech company where you will have all the room and support you need to grow. Offering training and lots of job opportunity as the company grows. The team is small and agile and the position offered entails plenty of responsibility to be taken on by the right person.
Who you are:
We're looking for a multitasking "learn-it-all" personality who can help us with everything from building out processes to helping our drivers. We're open for you to help shape this role and there's plenty of opportunity to advance and progress as the company grows.
Duties will include:
* Act as the first point of contact for any general incoming enquiries from existing clients and drivers, over the phone, email, or live chat.
* Providing on-going support for clients and drivers throughout their experience with us, ensuring they have a great experience of us.
* Issuing reports to clients
* Keep various databases up to date
* Liaise between the company and various third party suppliers
* Various admin tasks using internal systems
* Occasionally assist with new site launches
You should be / have:
* Previous customer facing / customer service experience, including telephone experience
* Some administration experience desirable but not essential
* Best in class communication skills, both verbally and written, as well as an excellent listener who understands great customer service
* Numerate and highly accurate, with a good attention to detail
* Fluent in both spoken and written English
* Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (any Adobe skills would be a great bonus but not essential)
* Organised with attention to details
* Able to work on multiple projects at the same time
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
* Proactive and not afraid to ask questions
* Ability to work independently
* The right to work in the UK
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me Joan Collins for more information on the role on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.