£25000 - £30000 per annum
Twickenham, Greater London
£25k to £30k plus generous bonus, 25 days holiday, fun & relaxed atmosphere
Twickenham Town Centre, hybrid working available
Required: Full-Time, 9am to 5.30pm (flexible)
Start date: Asap
A rare opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting company with over 750 lively and energetic team members.
Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth journey!
As one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world, you will be joining as a Marketing Executive working for the Packaging portfolio.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help deliver a year-round campaign, launching a new event brand in the international packaging market.
You will be responsible for executing the campaign to position the event as a leader in its market and deliver strong visitor numbers to the first edition in 2022. You will work alongside the sales, operations and wider marketing team to make the campaign a success.
· Creating engaging marketing collateral across the full mix of print, online, social and email channels
· Delivering collateral through the full mix of channels with well-managed, segmented activity
· Establishing relationships and managing partnerships with media, associations and a range of suppliers
· Generating content for our website, newsletters and year-round content programme
· Planning and executing social media campaigns
· Managing the website to ensure it is engaging, up-to-date and strong on SEO; and working with the digital team on website audits
· Running mini campaigns as required for digital events such as webinars
· Managing, with the Marketing Manager, the exhibitor-to-visitor marketing campaign
· Playing a key role to ensure the smooth running of the event onsite
· Reporting and analysis post-event
· You are an ambitious with experience of the full event marketing mix
· You are content-driven and a strong copywriter
· Ideally French or German would be a plus
· You are a confident communicator and enjoy dealing with people at all levels
· You are comfortable working with systems like WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· You thrive on working under pressure and have resilience
· You have an analytical mind and can pull the big story out of the details.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.