Event Partnership Account Manager
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Teddington, Greater London
Event Partnership Account Manager
Do you have experience in Events?
If so, please read onâ¦.
Â£30,000 to Â£34,000 plus 25 days holiday plus BH & Christmas close, pension, discounts, flexible working.
Full time, Hybrid working (1 day in the office)
Teddington with residential parking
Start date: Asap!
A unique & exciting opportunity to join a dynamic events association as their Partnership Account Manager.
You will work on the continued success of the partnership programme, account management of key partners, end -to-end event management as well as some project management and support the leadership team where required on all activity both in the UK and internationally.
You will be an all-rounder with an acute attention to detail, project management skills, commercially minded (with a passion to sell) coupled with an element of event management experience.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* Account management of 15+ commercial global partnerships - ensure signed agreements are in place, host regular status calls, set up and manage sponsor management documents, produce review documents for renewal conversations.
* Manage all affiliate partnership relationships
* End-to-end event management of bespoke partner event/content activity or activation as part of wider event programme.
* Working to source venues, event content creation, setting and managing budgets, securing delegates for the events working with membership as well as reaching out to prospects.
* Complete programme management of our flagship leadership programme
* Planning (attending project meetings, helping curate speaker suggestions), promotion (help secure delegates, manage bookings and follow up on leads, work with the membership team to identify business teams who might be interested, reply to enquiries) to the execution and event management, budget management (setting up the budget, tracking spend and ensuring payments are in), delegate communication (from prospecting to the delegate communications, pre, actual and post).
* Manage and track in-bound partnership enquiries, maintaining the upkeep of the pipeline document.
* Work with the team to source, generate and qualify partnership leads.
* Excellent communication and relationship management skills
* A consistent hard worker, driven by targets and keen to face challenges head on
* Organised and an ability to multitask whilst maintaining an acute attention to detail
* A proactive attitude and demonstrates good use of initiative
* Able to remain calm under time pressure
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.