Finance/Property Sales Account Manager in Mortlake
£23000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped comission, holiday, development
Richmond upon Thames, Greater London
Finance/Property Sales Account Manager
Hybrid (min. 2 days in the office)
£23k - £25k plus uncapped commission, 25 days holiday, training and development opportunities, pension and a relaxed atmosphere.
Mortlake with residential parking or short walk from train station
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: Asap!
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established Financial Institution in Richmond who provide clear & effective finance to a wide variety of organisations.
You will be joining the Property Finance team who have ambitious expansion plans and encourage entrepreneurship within your role, so are open to any ideas that could who benefit the business and its employees.
This is a new business focused sales role, working closely with the Property Finance Broker and supported by the sales admin team. You will be able to confidently engage at all levels of business and have the ambition to overachieve as the role evolves organically!
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* Being able to understand, explain, identify opportunities for and sell our full range of finance products
* Servicing Developers and Property Owners with their finance requirements
* Generate income against annual commission plan
* Develop strong working relationships with customers, property professionals, accountants, and introducers, as well as colleagues to achieve success on all counts
* Build a pipeline of opportunities through targeted prospecting and networking
* Service and retain existing account base to maximise customer life, renewal and cross selling opportunities
* Providing an excellent service and treating customers fairly
To be successful in this role you'll be:
* Experience within a sales role - Finance or Property sales ideal not essential
* Confident and strong communication skills
* IT literate in Microsoft Office and use of CRM system
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.