Temporary Senior Secretary / PA
£15 - £18 per hour
Wimbledon, Greater London
Temporary Senior Secretary / PA
Wimbledon, Office Based
£15-£18 per hour
09:00AM - 5:00PM
Start date: Immediate - unfortunately unable to consider people on one month's notice.
Fantastic transport links, free on-site parking , 25 days hols plus b/h, pension, events/socials
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established company based in Wimbledon. The main focus of this role is to manage and direct the day to day running of the office and provide efficient secretarial and clerical support to the CEO The post holder is also responsible for managing the secretarial and administrative team and working at a senior level.
Daily Duties include:
* On a weekly basis update the executive team of weekly correspondence received and upcoming diary commitments.
* Manage and monitor all correspondence coming into/going out from the Department to ensure it is actioned, prioritising any items of a confidential/urgent nature and ensure they are kept informed and up to date of its status.
* Control and manage the diary of the executive team
* Organise all appointments (both face to face and online meetings using various meeting platforms but particularly the GoToMeeting platform).
* Organise travel arrangements, accommodation and itineraries, supplying maps/directions, contact details and travel tickets. Determine suitable time slots, venues and priorities.
* Assist with preparing documentation concerning national negotiations on terms, conditions, pay and pensions.
* Manage enquiries from members and the public in a discreet and professional manner and allocate the workload to the appropriate section.
* Manage and control sensitive and difficult enquiries from activists, media and members of the public in correspondence, emails and on the telephone.
* Attendance at Annual/Special Conferences and Forums to provide the Executive Team and Advisors with any necessary secretarial assistance
The above duties are not exhaustive and other duties commensurate with the post of Senior Personal Assistant may be required.
Sound interesting?...you must have:
* Previous Senior Secretary or Senior Administration experience
* Ability to follow existing processes
* Fast accurate typing
* Experience of using audio equipment.
* To deal with people at all levels, including at a very senior level, both face and face and on the telephone.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to implement change through relevant technology.
* The ability to carry out all secretarial duties meticulously and to a high standard.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Joan Collins for more information on the role on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.