Credit Controller - up to 35k
£30000 - £35000 per annum + amazing benefit package
Wimbledon, Greater London
With offices based in the UK and Europe, our client who has almost two decades experience within their field and is home to some of the leading brands is looking for a CREDIT CONTROLLER.
Salary: up to £35,000pa
Based: South Wimbledon
As Credit Controller you will be a key part of the finance team and reporting into the Finance Manager.
Working with a portfolio of customer accounts, key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
8.30-5.30, 20 days + BH , Pension free parking that is it!! Closest stations, is South Wimbledon Northern line tube, or Morden Road Tram Stop or mainline Wimbledon Station then a bus or tram
* Chasing debt in accordance with specific payment terms
* Work is for 3 companies - 2 in UK and one in France (French language not necessary)
* Responsible for ensuring all sales orders are approved / denied at each stage up according to company criteria
* Maintaining accurate records for audit / VAT purposes
* Processing customer receipts several times during the day
* Taking card payments from customers (1-2 per week)
* Updating customer account details
* Sending monthly statements by email
* Customer monitoring using Creditsafe
* Processing new customer credit applications
* Credit limit reviews
* Chasing overdue payments from debtors list
* Resolving customer queries
* Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
* Dealing with multiple currencies
* Issuing monthly statements
* Regularly liaising with other parts of the business
* Checking contracts to ensure data is correct
* Allocating payments to correct accounts
* Assisting in cash flow forecasts
* Other ad hoc duties and reporting as required
* Responding to emails in a timely and efficient manner.
* Assisting with sales order invoicing when needed.
* Good interpersonal skills
* A minimum of 1+ years Credit Control experience
* Excellent telephone manner for outbound and inbound calls
* Numerate with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
* Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel, Word and accounting software (NetSuite - desirable)
* Articulate and confident
* Ability to multitask dealing with multiple customer accounts
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.