£24000 - £28000 per annum + amazing benefit package
Richmond upon Thames, Greater London
Hybrid (min. 2 days in the office)
£23k - £25k plus, 25 days holiday, training and development opportunities, pension and a relaxed atmosphere.
Richmond with residential parking or short walk from train station
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Start date: Asap!
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established and growing Financial Institution in Richmond who provide clear & effective finance to a wide variety of organisations.
* Handling lender, supplier and customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
* Reviewing business bank statements
* Managing the administrative life cycle of proposals from receipt of enquiry through to completion and pay-out in line with our lender's procedures
* Documenting up to date lending policies from our Lenders on our systems to show the most recent, correct information
* Raising and completing financial documents for customers to sign, ensuring lending conditions are met.
* Review new business files and progress agreements to pay-out, ensuring they have been processed in line with lender's policies and procedures;
* Ensure that agreements are uploaded accurately to our CRM system.
* Liaising with Lenders and our Sales Team to obtain requested information
* Loading customer proposals on to web portals
* Keeping our Internal CRM and filing system up to date with correct, relevant information
* A solid understanding of the credit administration process
* Ability to focus and work under pressure
* High attention to detail
* Good Microsoft skills - Excel and Word
* Good organisational skills
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Proactive and positive approach
* Problem solving
* Ability to work well independently and with team members
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today, or email Joan on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.