Temp - Hybrid Service Desk Analyst
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Twickenham, Greater London
Temporary Hybrid Service Desk Analyst
6- 8 Months
Salary: £12 - £12.50 per hour
Required: Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm
* Logging incidents and service requests into the IT service management tool
* Setting the correct priority and severity to all requests
* Logging, responding and managing customer requests for the externally facing Management System all the way to resolution
* Assist in pre-release testing, providing feedback on success criteria for our externally facing services and products.
* Provide post-release support where necessary to external users. Assigning and escalating incidents and service requests to 2nd/3rd support team members and third parties.
* Following up on open incidents/service requests with support teams and third parties via email, phone and face-to-face methods.
* Providing regular feedback to users on the status of their issues including third party escalations.
* Assisting in maintaining the IT knowledgebase with detailed customer-facing documentation to a high standard, ensuring an increasing portion of tickets are resolved using the KB
* Managing the historical backlog of tickets making sure that the end user is communicated to at all times throughout the life cycle
* Managing information and general administration support for the IT service management tool, keeping all records up to date
* Ensuring all incidents and service requests adhere to SLAs and are recorded accurately against KPIs
* Ensuring all completed tickets are closed to the satisfaction of the requester.
* Undertaking such other duties as maybe required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the business
* Previous experience in dealing with tickets in a fast pace environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Confident nature, able to effectively manage own time and priorities
* Ability to communicate and work with all levels within an organisation
* Reliable and able to adapt to situations and excel under pressure
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Lucy Limerick for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.