Broker Network Manager
Central London, Greater London
Broker Network Partnership Manager
Hybrid Working - London office for up to 2 days per week.
Salary : Open, depending on skills set and relevant experience
A sales and development role within a leading insurer with a strong footprint in the UK commercial marketplace.
* This is a new high-profile sales and development role created to spearhead the acceleration of the commercial insurance DUA/schemes business channel through strategic partnerships with brokers in London and the South East.
* You will be responsible for finding and winning new schemes business by owning, managing and developing the schemes pipeline.
* This will involve engaging with brokers across the geography to understand their books of business, their growth plans, establish a regular dialogue and create and deliver solutions for their existing schemes or facilitate the discovery of new schemes within the broker's book.
* Internally, you will also work closely with schemes underwriters, schemes analysts and account managers.
What you need to bring:
* Have a strong track record in a development role with either an insurer or a broker
* Superb account management skills through experience of working for an insurer or a broker
* Some schemes experience would be ideal
* Strong interpersonal skills combined with a proven track record of relationship management and customer focus
* Strong organisation, influencing and negotiation skills
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.