Data Analyst - Temp to Perm
£14.42 - £16.83 per hour
Hounslow, Greater London
ROLE: Data Analyst - Immediate start!
LOCATION: Hounslow, with free onsite parking
HOURLY RATE: up to £16.80ph + holiday accrual + Office Angels benefits
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm, 40 hours
We are currently working with a maintenance business in Hounslow, which is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. This is a brand new role to the business, which is a temp to perm position. They are looking for someone who has experience analysing data and using Power BI to create dashboards. You will work with a friendly team and a business that has great culture and opportunities for progression.
You will report to the Business Manager and Director, working with all teams across the business.
* This is a brand-new position in the business, so an element of your position will be to set up new processes
* You will explore, process, and analyse data, from the enquires that come through to the business
* Analysing past and present data
* Identifying trends from the data to present back to the team, looking for ways to improve processes
* Setting up and producing reports using Excel and anything else additional require by the business
* Finding trends that will help to improve business programmes
* Using Power BI to create dashboards and run reports
* Pulling together all of your findings and presenting them to management teams
* You will collaborate with teams across the business, presenting back ideas of new processes, and this can be implemented to improve the service that is offered
* Previous experience in a data analyst position or a role in that you were analysing data
* Excellent IT and system skills
* Advanced working knowledge of Excel, using VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables, and formatting
* You will use GIS software, Power BI and SQL, so if you have experience on all or some of these systems, that would be great, but not essential
* Attention to detail
* Good communication and presentation skills
* You will need to live local to Hounslow as this is an office-based position
This position is to start immediately, so please apply today or call the office to discuss 01784 460981 firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.