Temporary Finance/Accounts Payable Assistant in Sutton
£13.50 - £15.5 per hour + + accrued holiday pay + Boost Benefits
Sutton, Greater London
Temporary Finance/Accounts Payable Assistant
Sutton, Office Based
£13.50 - £15.50 p/h
Required: Mon - Friday 09:00AM - 5:00PM (36 hours per week)
An opportunity to join a well-established company based in Sutton. Reporting into the Senior Finance Officer, the main focus of this role is to provide efficient Purchase Ledger service to various sites for our client in accordance with the Finance Regulations
Daily Duties include:
* Entering Sundry invoices, ensuring the Supplier Invoice number, Amount Description of goods Financial Budget Attaching Invoice Approval in the workflow in a timely manner
* Entering PO invoices, ensuring they are matched correctly against Purchase orders and that the Quantity received and the cost being charged are in accordance with the Purchase Order
* Ensuring correct posting of VAT on the finance system
* Finance inboxes are reviewed daily to ensure urgent emails have been picked up. Invoices should be processed with 5 days of receiving the email.
* Monitor Invoice entries for resolution with a status that are either: - Rejected - Incomplete - Entered - Ready for approval
* Prepare and Process fortnightly BACS payments, ensuring Payment paperwork is saved correctly
* Setting up new Supplier information as well as being responsible for updating Supplier information on the Finance system
* Dealing and resolving supplier queries in a professional manner
* Reconciliation of supplier statements on a regular basis
* Produce and review the aged creditors report on a frequent basis
* Liaise with other sites to improve and maintain internal procedures for the Purchase Ledger function
Sound interesting?...you must have:
* Experience of working in a finance department or section.
* Experience in carrying out purchase ledger functions including BACS system of payment
* Experience of working across multi-site/company databases
* Knowledge of financial systems and procedures
* Ability to interpret financial information from financial systems, investigate problems and suggest corrective action.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
* Able to communicate effectively using a wide range of methods and styles and to a wide range of customers.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Steph Webb for more information on the role on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.