Part Time Accounts Assistant Contract
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Part Time Insurance Accounts Assistant - 6/12 months Contract
Salary: upto £40,000
Location: London - 2/3 days a week
A Lloyds Broker is looking for a part time Accounts Assistant to join the on a 6-12 months contract to assist with Day to day operation of the IBA accounts and General Ledger accounts.
* Daily posting of cash entries.
* Daily reconciliation of the multiple currency bank accounts.
* Generating wire transfers to Clients, Co-brokers and Reinsurers.
* Processing payments to suppliers, and for FX contracts.
* Allocate payments received and resolve account queries.
* Ledger maintenance and uploads (unallocated cash, legacy items, etc)
* Releasing payments to bureaux.
* Credit Control of portfolio of Clients, Co-Brokers and Reinsurers.
* Expense coding, GL input and uploads.
* Assisting with preparation of Management Reports.
* Assisting with preparation of VAT and Regulatory reports.
* Balance Sheet reconciliations.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience working within an Insurance organisation
* Solid Accounts/ finance experience
* Strong IT skills
* Use of Sage - beneficial
* Excellent numeracy skills
In order to be successful for this role you must be happy to undertake a 6-12 month contract role and ideally be able to work part time only 2-3 days a week in London.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.