Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Broker Assistant
£20000.00 - £20150.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker, is looking for a Trainee Broker Assistant to join their busy and expanding Professional Risks team in London. The purpose of the role is to assist the Brokers within the team to provide an efficient, professional and administrative service to the client.
* Act as a Broker Assistant across Professional Lines risks such as PI, Cyber, Liability and Casualty.
* Preparation of MRC Slips
* Creation of MRCE Endorsements
* Data entry on Total Objects IT system
* Preparing full risk submission for he markets
* Ensure all new business, renewals and MTAs are dealt with
* Handle general queries and enquires
Essential Skills Required:
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent
* Achieved 3 B's (or equivalent) at A-Level (or equivalent)
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Highly organised
* Strong IT skills
* Knowledge of Total Objects IT system
* Good analysis and decision skills
* Good understanding of Insurance
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London
* Salary £20,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would suit a recent school/ college leaver keen to start their career within the Insurance industry as a Broker Assistant.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who posses in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.