Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
IBA Accounts Technician
Up to £40000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Insurance Broker is looking for an IBA Accounts Technician to join their team in London. The purpose of the role is to ensure the continued delivery of robust financial control and high-quality management information to the senior management of the Company.
* Bank reconciliation and cash matching
* Income ledger administration
* Preparation and processing of premium, commission and claims payments
* Bank reconciliations and knowledge of banking systems to enable premium, commission and claims payments.
* Accurate record keeping using our internal electronic data management system.
* Monitoring credit risk, funding, unallocated cash, un-forwarded balances and unrealised Brokerage
* Production on intra company reports and associated schedules
* Query resolution in relation to receipts of unexpected or unidentified funds.
* Query resolution from clients and underwriters
* To build and maintain constructive working relationships with internal clients.
* Undertake tasks and responsibilities on a multi-currency and multi company ledger.
* Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within an IBA function
* Excellent numeracy
* MS Excel to intermediate level
* Good communication
* GCSE Mathematics "B" grade or above
* KNowledge of IBS IT System
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London - hybrid
* Salary upto £40,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who posses in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.