£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Account Manager
Salary: upto £60,000
Location: Hybrid - London/ Home
A fantastic opportunity to join a large Lloyds Broker who are seeking to recruit a dynamic and proactive individual to join our team as an Account Manager. The role will provide support to Producers and Brokers in servicing clients and handling a high profile portfolio of Binders, Programmes and Lloyd's accounts. Also, being responsible for individual account management and coordination of placements delivered to Clients.
* Responsible for ensuring all pre and post placement servicing is delivered and prioritised, invoiced and settled in accordance with contract terms and client's expectations, supervising end to end process until full payment to/from all parties.
* Understand client's business and their reinsurance programmes.
* Forge and maintain strong working relationships with agreed Clients
* Maintaining ultimate responsibility for coordinating query resolution with the Client
* Acting as a point of contact to Client, Broker, Local Overseas Offices, Market and Management for assigned accounts.
* Involved in all aspects of Reinsurance Treaty Accounting and Binder Accounting.
* Premium and Claims bordereaux management, with coordination between MGA's, clients and re insurers as well as Periodic Treaty statements and XoL processing as required.
* Working with London Market placing platforms: PPL, Delegated Contract and Oversight Manager (DCOM).
* Claims and Premium processing coordination with London technical teams.
* Preparing renewal information/submissions, slips/contracts, endorsements
* Build / Update marketing sheets for Broking Teams
* Produce data, statistics, and information packs in support of the placement of a client's reinsurance programme.
Key Skills/ Experience:
* Previous experience in management of client accounts as well as supporting others
* Strong knowledge of Insurance from a range of classes of business
* Experience/ knowledge of Reinsurance
* Previous experience dealing with technical documentation such as MRC Slips
* Achieved or studying towards an Insurance qualification - preferred
* Strong IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral
* An ability to connect with a wide range of stakeholders including non-executives, Directors, clients and colleagues at all levels is key
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.