Property Broker Support
Up to £50000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Property Broker Support
Location Hybrid - home/ London
Leading Lloyd's Broker looking for a Broker Support to join their Property division. The role will be providing technical support to the Broking Units.
* Support the brokers
* Technical support of the Property, all territories, as directed by the Operational Head
* Engage with the brokers to ensure clients and the book are serviced to a high level
* Review of documents at key stages to ensure accuracy and completeness for subsequent processing
* Support the Brokers and Producers through the provision of MRC's and information packs.
* Support fellow peers within the Broker Support Team and ensure adherence to all Contract Certainty requirements with specific reference to the appropriate issuance of Evidence of Cover
* Ensure the accurate and effective maintenance of data held within the processing systems
* Consider and recommends amendments to the end to end process offered to this client base which takes into account the cultural environment and the specific service challenges which are relative to these territories
* Assisting our processing teams with any queries received via Xchanging
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience within a Technical similar role
* Experience in servicing open market and facilities contracts, including Binding Authorities and Lineslips
* Understanding of the regulatory environment relative to the Insurance Industry in London and other regions
* Confident and proactive in communication with Clients, Underwriters and senior colleagues
* Ability to produce Market Reform Contracts and Endorsements and maintain awareness of changing requirements
* Ability to communicate with Clients and colleagues in a professional and respectful manner
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
* Computer literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages
* Experience in the use of London Market processes and systems (e.g DCOM, ATLAS, Crystal, PPL, Whitespace) - Advantageous but not essential
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.