Construction Account Executive
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Construction Account Executive
Location: Hybrid working - Home/ London
Lloyds Broker looking for an AccountExeutive to join their Construction division. The purpose of the role is to deliver client service through; advising clients on their insurance programmes, negotiating and placing contracts of insurance that meet client needs and conforming to company practice quality standards.
* Quoting, Placement and Post Contract Alterations
* Analyse and provide advice on risk and insurance issues and structure appropriate coverage.
* Placing structure is appropriate to the insured's operations; exposure and risk transfer goals.
* Market presentations secure best possible terms for the client, with full material disclosure.
* Negotiates and obtains the most appropriate carrier, coverage and price for the clients' requirements.
* Resolves subjectivities and warranties in accordance with client/insurer instructions to secure underwriters' participation.
* Negotiates agreement to post-placement changes, e.g. by contract endorsement.
* Maintain thorough and timely records of market negotiations, presentations and communications with insurers and with clients
* Ensure correspondence, documentation, statistic etc. are retained on paper and electronic files in accordance with BPM and divisional procedures to demonstrate a complete audit trail.
* Identifies and manages client requirements in accordance with the terms of appointment
* Builds and maintains strong client relationships
* Achieves a high rate of client retention through well-planned and executed account renewal management
* Ensures there are sufficient resources to meet client day-to-day demands and escalates servicing issues to divisional management as necessary
* Legal, market, regulatory and Best Practice Manual requirements are met in all aspects of business acquisition, placing, claims and servicing.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* London or international market experience preferably in Client Account servicing
* Handling of large/ international corporations
* Market and industry structure and operation, including regulation and current market practice
* Sector specific risks and insurance products/solutions
* Slip drafting
* Risk Analysis
* Well-developed verbal and written communication
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.