Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Broker Support
£20000 - £21000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Trainee Broker Assistant
Lloyd's Broker are looking to recruit a recent school/ college leaver to join their busy Property team as a Trainee Broker Assistant.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Provide an efficient, professional and administrative service to the client and market broking teams within the Division.
* Slip preparation and Endorsement preparation and production.
* Preparing full risk submission for the markets. This includes detailed analysis of the risk and the inherent nature of the business of the Insured.
* Ensure that all new and renewal business, mid-term policy amendments and general enquiries are dealt with in a timely fashion
* Following broker negotiation in the market, make an in depth presentation of the quotation to the client with subsequent follow up and communicate with the client making maximum efforts to secure an order.
* Liaise with the other office on an as required basis to assist with their processing of the business and issuance of documents to the client.
* Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date records, as an audit trail for files and documentation that circulate the various offices and markets.
* To provide an efficient, professional and administration service to the client and market broking teams of the International Professional Risks Division within client and internal timescales.
KEY SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS:
* Highly academic with good grades at A Level and GCSE
* Strong communication skills (including written and verbal)
* Highly organised.
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, e.g. Excel, Word and Power Point
* 'Total Objects' System knowledge is useful (if not, training will be given)
* High attention to detail and level of accuracy
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.