Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£30000 - £36000 per annum + plus 6 weeks holiday and remote working
Richmond upon Thames, Greater London
Do you have experience in Events Management?
Do you want to be part of a small team but achieve BIG things?
If so, please read onâ¦.
Â£28,000 to Â£35,000 plus 25 days holiday plus BH & Christmas close, pension and discounts.
Remote with ad-hoc meetings
Start date: Asap!
A unique & exciting opportunity to join a dynamic events association as their Events Manager.
You will be responsible for delivering all elements for circa 20 events in London and globally. This is a varied and demanding role that will require you to work across multiple events.
You will be organised and energetic and flexible with a passion for events. You will deliver and elevate the event program, to ensure it is classed as not only a worthy source of inspiration and insight for our members but a must have membership!
You will be working alongside the UK Head of Events, Event Co-ordinator and the Event Apprentice in the planning and execution of 50 UK events. You will be allocated specific projects and your role will be to develop content ideas aligned with what members needs, make informed speaker suggestions, and plan your allocated events from conception to execution with the support of the wider team.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* To be responsible for the coordination and management of your allocated events
* To manage the events in the lead up, on the day and be the main point of contact
* Creating event comms timelines, managing catering, venue/AV, developing topics and talking points, managing speaker briefings and ensuring events are delivered on time, within budget, and meet expectations
* Working collaboratively with the wider team on creating the event comms, creative, design to ensure a smooth delivery of the marketing campaign which drives the project and provides an exemplary guest experience
* Must have event management experience
* Extremely organised and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Results driven, with the ability to work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
* Familiarity with MS office, Photoshop and InDesign
* Good negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.