Sales Support Administrator
Up to £24000 per annum + Amazing benefit package!
Richmond upon Thames, Greater London
Sales Support Administrator
Do you have admin experience?
Looking to develop your skills further and join an award-winning broker?
£24k with an amazing benefits package that includes company pension, flexible work from home / hybrid role, the option to work from home 2 days a week, work social events and career progression within a thriving team!!
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Hybrid role - In office 3 days a week, working from home 2 days a week
Start date: Asap!
A rare and exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team as a Sales Support Administrator in East Sheen. Looking for a highly motivated individual who has a keen eye for detail to help support our Sales Account Managers and support the Credit function within our Financial Services Business.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* Input of data and new business proposals onto CRM system
* Liaising with Suppliers, Customers & Funders by telephone or email to request information for finance applications
* Completing and checking finance documents to send to Business Customers, checking on receipt and managing the payment process
* Sales support for Account Managers & Directors
* Supporting our Credit process with application requests
* To maintain an excellent standard of accuracy with data entry and documentation
* To offer great service to Customers, Suppliers and the internal team
* To investigate queries when required and provide a satisfactory, timely resolution to all concerned
* Dealing with both business borrowers and lenders that are seeking to attain and provide finance products
* General/Ad hoc administration tasks
To be successful in this role you'll be:
* Possess a strong ability to focus and work under pressure
* Good Microsoft skills - Excel and Word
* Good organisational skills
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Proactive and positive approach
* Problem solving
* Previous experience in the Finance sector is not essential, recent work experience in administration environment is desirable
* Ability to work well independently and with team members
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me: email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.