£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Fully Remote
Project Coordinator - Fully Remote Role
(Must be based within 30-40 mins commute of Staines for quarterly team meeting)
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Hours: Monday to Friday (9am-5.30pm)
Great opportunity to join this market leading IT training company with over 30 years of experience in their field.
With over 30 offices spanning 5 countries and a strong growth plan in place - this is an exciting time to be joining this fast paced business in their Project Management Team.
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
* Proactively supporting the delivery of short and long term projects within the business - assisting with the complete project life cycle
* Able to lead meetings with clients and internal team members in a professional manner ( via Teams)
* Able to handle multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment
* Assist in the application and maintenance of project controls including risk and issue management, change requests, decision and action log maintenance
* Building effective relationships both internally and externally, delivering on key performance indicators
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* High attention to detail, ideally with some prior experience of managing projects and coordinating support within a Projects team
* Proven administration skills
* Able to communicate confidently and assertively at all levels.
* Able to set and work towards challenging personal targets and goals
* Able to plan and prioritise workload and work independently / remotely with minimal supervision
* Can demonstrate commercial awareness and constantly looks for ways of doing things better
Sounds interesting? Please call me, Sylvia White for further details or click to apply now!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.