Finance Business Partner
£350 to £475 per day
Farrer Barnes Ltd
Farrer Barnes is currently working with a well known, large organisation that are recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner. The essence of the is role is to play a key part in the finance team that deals with the operational aspects of the company.
This is a commercially focused role that will require the following:
- Act as the one of the main Business Partners to specific departments
- Business planning - budgeting/ forecasting for departments
- Experience in month end reporting
- Ability to demonstrate a commercial approach to the analysis of business performance
- Able to provide key financial and strategic information
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able to manage relationships with key stake holders throughout the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
The role offers remote working with the option to attend the office a couple of days a week.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.