Office Coordinator - Term time only - Immediate start!
£11.00 - £14.00 per hour
ROLE: Office Coordinator - Term time - Immediate start
LOCATION: Maidenhead, with free onsite parking
HOURLY RATE: £14ph + holiday accrual + Office Angels benefits
HOURS: 8am - 4pm . Term time only
DURATION: Temp to perm
We are currently working with a school in Maidenhead, which is looking for temporary support within their Admin team. You will be responsible for organising and managing the pupil's annual reviews. This is an integral role in the school and will suit someone who has excellent scheduling experience. You will get to work in a busy, positive working environment, where every day is different!
Duties will include:
* Planning and scheduling of the Annual reviews for the pupils
* Manage your colleague's diaries, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations. Able to manage manage changes quickly and efficiently
* Attending meetings and minute taking
* Supporting teachers, parents, and external agencies/customers through the process
* Build relationships with all colleagues internal and external
* Ensuring all paperwork is uploaded onto the school system accurately
* Managing the school's compliance policies e.g. Equality and diversity, data protection, health, and safety, and safeguarding
* Supporting with Administrative in other teams as and when required
* It would be ideal if you have worked in an EHCP/Review Administration role before or in a busy admin / coordinating position
* You are a competent user of Microsoft Office software
* You have excellent written communication skills, you will need to be confident in typing up concise plans
* Have strong interpersonal skills: the skills to relate effectively to parents, professionals and colleagues
* Ideally you will have a DBS on the update service, if not we will put one through on your behalf
Please apply online or contact Sam on 01784 460981 Sam.Warnes@Office-Angels.com to learn more about this opportunity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Where applicable to the role it should also be stated that a Criminal Record Check at the appropriate level for the position being carried out will be required prior to commencing employment.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.