IA Housing Officer
£22000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
New Appointments Group
We are looking for Housing Officers, immediate accommodation, to join our client, an independent organisation who provide accommodation services to numerous organisations across the UK and continues to develop its business in both central and local government as well as the charitable section. This role will be covering a dedicated area around the North and West of the M25. This is a remote working role, where you plan your own day and visits.
This role involves working from home with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users. Experience within a Housing Officer support role is essential.
Full UK Driving Licence is essential. DVLA checks will be carried out.
* 33 days annual leave per annum (25 days plus bank holidays)
* Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
* Westfield Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
* 6 month probation period
* Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
* Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job role
* Mileage expenses (claimable from home)
* Referral Scheme
The successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
To find out more and to be considered for this role, please apply with your current CV.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.