ODA Housing Officer
£26000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Central London, Greater London
New Appointments Group
We are looking for Housing Officers to join our client, an independent organisation who provide accommodation services to numerous organisations across the UK and continues to develop its business in both central and local government as well as the charitable section. This role will be covering London/South East England and Surrey. This is a remote working role, where you plan your own day and visits.
Purpose of the job is to manage a portfolio of properties which will be assigned once you start. This role involves working from home with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users. Experience within a Housing Officer support role is essential.
* 33 days annual leave per annum (25 days plus bank holidays)
* Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
* Westfield Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
* 6 month probation period
* Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
* Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job role
* Mileage expenses (claimable from home)
* Referral Scheme
The successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service. Full UK Driving Licence is essential. DVLA checks will be carried out.
Email Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.