Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Finance Assistant
£20000 - £23000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyd's Managing Agent is looking for a Trainee Finance Assistant to join their Finance department. The role will report to the Chief Finance Officer and work closely with all areas of the business to assist with the financial function.
* Completion of bank reconciliations
* Maintaining ledgers
* Managing Syndicate bank accounts
* Setting up electronic payments
* VAT returns
* Assisting with both market and regulatory returns where appropriate
Essential Skills Required:
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent
* Keen to embark on a career in finance
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Good IT skills
* Prior experience knowledge in a finance would be useful but isn't essential
* A-Level or equivalent in Maths, Economics, Business or Finance related subject
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London
* Salary between £20,000 - £23,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* Opportunity and support for accounts qualifications
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would suit a recent school/ college leave looking to start their career within the Insurance industry within a Finance department.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.