Senior Operations Technician
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a City based International Lloyds Broking House is looking for a Senior Technician to join their expanding Binding Authority department. This role is a work from home role with two to three visits per month to London. The purpose of the role is to provide quality service to agents in all aspects of their insurance arrangements.
* Production and renewal of Binding Authorities / Slips, ensuring all are in acceptable order in line with both Lloyd's procedures/guidelines
* Submitting documents to the Bureaux/XIS and ensuring all bordereaux are chased up, received, processed and paid to relevant bureaux within settlement due dates
* Production of Endorsements as appropriate
* Amendment of Wordings/Slips as appropriate
* Producing debit/credit notes and processing premiums onto internal systems
* Maintaining internal systems accurately and efficiently
* Maintaining statistical information as required
* Ensure that company procedures and systems are followed and reviewed
* Manage own files as per our internal Procedures Manual
Essential Skills Required:
* Proven experience in a similar role, in particular Binding Authorities / Slips
* Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
* The ability to work supportively and jointly with colleagues
* The ability to prioritise and organise own workload
* Good knowledge and understanding of London Market procedures
* Good knowledge of Lloyds Delegated Authority systems (DCOM, Atlas, DDM)
* Good knowledge of general insurance policies and underlying legal procedures
* Good knowledge of the regulatory requirements of general insurance in operation at any time
* Good knowledge of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to commercial customers.
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based at home. 2-3 visits per month to London
* Salary between £35,000 - £49,500
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.