Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Aviation Open Market Technician
Up to £40000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a large Lloyds Broker is looking for a Technician to join their expanding Aviation department in London. The purpose of the role is to providing a first class service to clients and markets on all post placement activities including processing of premium, issuance of formal documentation, query resolution and adhering to company policies and procedures.
* Dealing with Technical documentation
* Handling all Open Market risks
* Checking formal documents (including, Certificates, Endorsements, MRCs, Policies etc.) for accuracy prior to processing and issuance of formal documentation to clients and markets
* Submitting Policy documentation to signing offices where applicable (both bureaux and non-bureaux)
* processing of transactional via Internal processing system
* Producing debit/credit notes and bureau submissions where required
* Handling and resolving client and queries in respect of both Policy and Premium issues
* Ensuring that diary checks (manual and electronic) are maintained
* Maintaining statistical information as required
* Maintaining electronic filing system is up to date at all times
* Assisting with the team with Ad-hoc duties or covering colleagues where required
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within a similar Technical role within Insurance
* Good knowledge of Aviation Insurance risks
* Knowledge of A&S, IMR or PPL
* Strong understanding of Lloyds of London Insurance market
* Good organisation skills
* Strong IT skills
* Study toward Cert CII
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London - Hybrid (1-2 days a week in London)
* Salary upto £40,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.