Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Temporary School Accountant - 3 months (Tooting)
£14 - £116.50 per hour + + accrued holiday pay + Boost Benefits
Wandsworth, Greater London
Are you an experienced Finance professional that's worked in a school before?
Can you pick up systems quickly and are you familiar with Excel?
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
This is an incredible opportunity for an Accountant to temporarily assist the Finance Team of a school based in Tooting, South London.
You will ideally be part-qualified or fully qualified and will be helping clear a back-log in their bookkeeping, transaction processing and reconciliations.
Start ASAP for 3 months
Days: Mon - Fri
Hours are flexible (8 - 4 / 9 - 3 )
* Assist in the daily financial administration of the School through processing of supplier invoices and payments onto our Financial Management System.
* Reconcile school bank accounts, ensuring expenditure and income is allocated according to the School's chart of accounts.
* Reconcile school credit card statements, collating supporting documentation and ensuring appropriate sign-off.
* Assist in the termly fee billing process, through preparing bills using our pupil management system with guidance from the Head of Finance.
* Assist in month and year end procedures, including reconciliations and collation of supporting documents, as required by the Head of Finance
* Assist in the administration of the Early Years Free Entitlement Nursery Education Scheme.
* Administer finance-related paperwork for School joiners, including collecting and processing direct debit mandates, early year grant forms etc.
* Assist in the management of club cover staff payments in compliance with School procedures.
* Any other finance-related duties as reasonably required by the Head of Finance or Bursar.
Skills / Experience
* Systems training in Oasis School Accounting and Engage Fees will be provided. No prior knowledge of these systems is required, however prior experience in using finance software is required.
* Intermediate Excel is required
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to prioritise workload within a busy office environment
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Steph Webb for more information on the role on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.