£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
London, Greater London
A wonderful opportunity to learn and develop your skills as a Compliance generalist within a Lloyds Managing Agency. You will work closely with and be mentored by the Head of Compliance, so there is real scope to gain knowledge and assume new responsibilities to enhance your career.
Work alongside the Head of Compliance to support the smooth running of this critical business support function. The role will touch on all aspects relating to the compliance responsibilities of a UK regulated entity. The role will primarily focus on the Lloyd's managing agency business but also include support to all other UK regulated entities in the group.
Examples of areas of responsibilities:
* Maintenance of Business Timetable and regulatory deadline monitoring.
* Circulation and logging of relevant publications and action monitoring arising from this
* EGRand conflicts of interest monitoring.
* Complaints support including using Caresmart complaints system.
* Financial Crime support including using sanctions screening system.
* Perform BAU compliance monitoring reviews on a quarterly basis according to risk based Compliance Monitoring Plan.
* Preparation of compliance returns and reports.
* Updating Compliance Policies and Procedures.
* Preparation of regulatory applications to the PRA /FCA using FCA Connect and Regdata.
* Preparation and delivery of compliance training sessions.
* Broker approvals and issue of TOBAS as required.
* Provide Support on various projects
* Experience within the Lloyd's market preferred.
* Knowledge of Lloyd's regulatory requirements preferred.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
* Flexible approach to working in a demanding and dynamic environment.
* Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise.
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in City of London with home working flexibility
* Salary between £35,000 to £45,000
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.