Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior Sales Executive
£25000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing benefit package!
Wimbledon, Greater London
Senior Sales Executive
Are you focused, driven, resilient and can communicate at all levels?
Do you have a proven track record in consultative B2B sales?
£28-45k DOE + uncapped commission!
Based in Wimbledon
Monday to Friday
Start date: Asap!
An amazing opportunity to join a leading events company built on innovation, creativity and dedication as a Senior Sales Executive.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be integral in growing revenue streams through generating new business leads, increasing repeat sales and cross selling to existing clients. You will work closely with the Recruitment Portfolio Director to maximise sales opportunities and deliver on targets.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* Identify prospective clients through your own targeted research
* Develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of leads to generate new business opportunities through a consultative approach
* Obtain appointments and meet face to face/virtually with prospects and clients
* Building quality relationships with decision makers to secure stand, sponsorship and advertising revenues
* Professional, articulate, follow up of all customer contact to nurture ongoing and future business opportunities
* Account management to effectively promote company services to meet and exceed client requirements
* Plan and prioritise your own sales activities to exceed all personal, team and business targets
* Attending our events, usually Friday and Saturday, to support the on-site logistics and acting as our representative
* Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
* Liaise and influence inter-departmental relationships across accounts, marketing, fulfilment and publishing
* Effective communication verbally and digitally - reporting, analysis and CRM
To be successful in this role you'll have:
* Degree education and/or relevant job-related experience
* Excellent telephone, presentation and communication skills
* Highly organised, a strong team player and good problem solver
* A passionate, enthusiastic and driven 'can do' approach
* Strong sales technique, closing and negotiating skills
* A result's orientated person
* Ability to multitask, prioritise and time manage effectively
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Joan Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.