Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Twickenham, Greater London
Permanent, Office Based
£30,000 - £34,000 with benefits such as 28 days' holiday, pension, EAP, team social events and industry incentives
Twickenham with parking
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Start date: Asap!
My client from the entertainment industry is currently in an exciting period of growth and is now looking for a full-time HR Administrator to work closely with their HR Manager to provide comprehensive administrative support to our Human Resources function and stakeholders throughout the employee lifecycle.
This new position covers a diverse range of duties. They are looking for an experienced and ambitious administrator to step into a generalist HR role looking to gain valuable experience and insight into the full HR function from recruitment to leavers.
You will be responsible for delivering a broad and effective HR service and interact with all employees as well as supporting the HR Manager and the HR function as a whole .
Sound interesting?... Daily duties include:
* Be the first point of contact for any HR Queries
* Assist with all aspects of the recruitment process
* Take responsibility for onboarding and off boarding administration
* Provide support for performance management process
* Maintaining digital HR records/systems accurately line with GDPR requirements
* Support employee relations processes
* Manage the administration of employee benefits
* Contribute to developing and establishing new processes
* Organise, schedule, and participate in key HR meetings
* Provide administrative support for training programmes
* Participate in HR projects and activities
* Assisting with any other ad hoc duties that may be required
To be successful in this role you'll have:
* Experience of working in a similar role
* Ideally CIPD qualified
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail with experience of data entry
* Aptitude for IT with proficient knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office package
* Capable of building strong working relationships with all stakeholders
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
We do aim to get back to everyone however due to the high volume of applications we cannot guarantee a direct response. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks, then unfortunately this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.