Not logged in to


Login with your social media account

   Log in with Google

Or click here for our login page

By continuing to sign in, you agree to Jobsinkent's Terms , Cookie and Privacy Policies. An account will be created for you with the same email address used for your social account, if you don’t already have an account associated with that email address.

Application Form

Reinsurance Manager

£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum

City of London, Greater London

MW Appointments

An opportunity to become a key member within a highly successful and innovative third-party Lloyd's managing Agent. You will lead a small team of technical reinsurance specialists to provide various syndicate clients with comprehensive outwards reinsurance program management services. In this role approximately 80% of your time will be client-facing and the other 20% team management.

* Outwards Reinsurance Manager

Summary of responsibilities:

* Effective management of Project Services Team.
* Project assignment planning and resource allocation.
* Team recruitment, appraisals coaching and counsel.
* Experience of RI Business as usual (Outwards RI) and end to end system implementations to undertake project placements where necessary.
* Develop new opportunities and maintain relationships with existing clients.
* Uphold and promote Davies core values.

Essential experience:

* Proven track record of RI Technical Team Management
* Client and Third Party relationship Management
* In depth understanding Reinsurance process from Post Placement through to Credit Control and Reporting.
* Experience of RI System Implementation
* Strong IT skills with an intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Minimum 10 years' experience within the London market in a Reinsurance Technical process capacity

The offer:

Join a global leader within the (re)insurance marketplace, who embrace innovation, encourage new ideas, recognise excellence and offer opportunities to progress and move into new positions.

* Permanent role
* Salary to £80,000 + benefits package
* Flexible hybrid working - 3 days City office & 2 days from home

Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.

MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.

MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Contact Details

Cover Letter

Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.