Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£28000 - £31000 per annum
Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
Are you experienced within Accounts Payable?
Are you looking for a role with long term stability?
£28,000 - £31,000 plus 25 days' holiday, annual bonus, onsite parking, learning and development
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Start date: ASAP!
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established global manufacturing company, as a key member of their small finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, as the main Accounts Assistant you will assist in all aspects of the company finance and administration with a focus on process and code financial transactions.
Sound interesting?... Daily duties include:
* Apply correct VAT treatment in straightforward company scenarios
* Assist with credit control and invoice queries
* Prepare bi-weekly payment run for approval by Financial Controller
* Produce data for statutory returns and maintain associated accreditations
* Support internal process audits and production of KPIs
* Assist with administration of company mobiles, vehicles, and energy contracts
* Support Financial Controller in preparation for year-end statutory audit
* Any other ad hoc duties required
* Previous experience in accounts
* Proactive and attention to detail
* Good Excel skills
* Strong IT and analytical skills
* Experience using SAP Business One is preferred but not required
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
We do aim to get back to everyone however due to the high volume of applications we cannot guarantee a direct response. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks, then unfortunately this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.