Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Operations Assistant
£20000 - £22000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Managing Agency is looking for a Trainee Operations Assistant to join their expandingOperations department in the London office.
* Daily electronic filing of insurance paperwork
* Updating insurance systems
* Working closely with Underwriters to support them in their functions
* Liaising with Brokers for client information and resolving queries
* Data capturing for ad-hoc projects
Essential Skills Required:
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent
* Strong attention to detail
* Good organisation skills
* Strong IT skills
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London
* Salary between £20,000 - £22,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role is an excellent opportunity for a recent School/ college leaver (or equivalent) who are keen to start a career within the Insurance industry.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.