Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Non-Marine Broker Operations Technician
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker is looking for a Broker Operations Technician to join their Open Market department on a remote working basis. The purpose is to complete all post bind activities for the broking teams in an operational capacity by ensuring efficient processes and practices are in place and are adhered to within a busy department.
* Ensuring high professional standards and continual improvements in service delivery
* Ensuring that the Company's systems, compliance and procedures are followed at all times, in accordance with the company's compliance and procedure manuals
* Checking formal documents (including, but not limited to, BIDs, Certificates, Endorsements, MRCs, Policies etc.) for accuracy prior to processing and issuance of formal documentation to clients and markets
* Submitting Policy documentation to signing offices where applicable (both bureaux and non-bureaux)
* Processing of transactional via Internal processing system
* Producing debit/credit notes and bureau submissions where required
* Handling and resolving client and queries in respect of both Policy and Premium issues
* Ensuring that diary checks (manual and electronic) are maintained
* Maintaining statistical information as required
* Maintaining electronic filing system is up to date at all times
* Assisting with the team with Ad-hoc duties or covering colleagues where required
* Meeting and adhering to agreed service levels and SLA's
* Training of team members
* Work as part of a training team to test and implement new system enhancements
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience of working in a similar technical / operations role
* Minimum 5 GCSEs
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Good knowledge of London Market information
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based at home with 3 visits per month to London office
* Salary between £30,000 - £33,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who posses in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.