Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior Broker/Technician - Property
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
City of London
Join an independent, specialist global insurance broker at Lloyd's with offices across the world. In this role you will lead the creation of MRC and MRC(e) market documentation for presentation to Syndicate & Company markets. You will focus on supporting direct, open market property placements for international power & utilities portfolios.
* Senior Property Broker/Technician
As a Senior member of staff you will be concentrating on the front-end support functions and in particular the creation of MRC slips and endorsements working closely with the broking team and account executives.
The property portfolio includes electric & gas operational facilities and renewable energy related risks emanating from North America, LATAM countries and a growing book in Africa.
Experience in the power sector is not essential. Our client is more concerned about in-depth international property exposure and expertise together with extensive understanding of slip production and PPL to support the placement of risks into the London & overseas markets.
What you need to know:
* This role offers a great deal of flexibility in terms of office/home working. With potentially 1 day per week in the City office if this is your preference.
* Salary, as always is dependent on the skills, experience and knowledge you bring , and the range is from £50,000 to £80,000 + benefits and annual bonus.
* You will be joining a growing innovative business that places emphasis on employee wellness and professional development in a supportive and collaborative working environment.
* Staff based in the South East will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of community and charitable projects.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.