Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Up to £35000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker is looking for a Broker Technician to join their busy and expanding North American Non-Marine team in London. The purpose of the role is to provide broker support to the team and ensure all documents are processed correctly and within time frames.
* Handling incoming risk enquiries.
* Developing underwriting skills by working with the in-house underwriter
* Broking business to insurers for consideration on both line slip and pure open market basis, as well as to the in-house underwriter(s).
* Creating and distributing data in connection with the placement and marketing of in-house Binding Authorities.
* Communicating to Clients, both written and via Video calls.
* Preparation of binder sheets for new and renewal business.
* Maintenance of new submissions log and updating data to reflect binding instructions.
* Maintenance of risk data as required.
* Updating and acting upon centrally held diary systems including renewal advices and other conditional subjectivities.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within a similar Technical roles from an Insurance background
* Good knowledge of Non-Marine Insurance
* Strong IT skills
* Knowledge across all MS Office
* Good organisation skills
* Knowledge of Global XB and/or PPL systems
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London - hybrid 2 days from home
* Salary up to £35,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.