Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Temp Student Services Coordinator
£14.60 - £16.90 per hour
Sutton, Greater London
Temporary Student Services Coordinator
Sutton, Office Based
£14.60 - £16.90 per hour DOE
Required: 3 days per week, Tues - Thursday and gradually increase to full time after 3 months
08:45AM - 4:30PM
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established education setting in Sutton. The student services Coordinator is a key member of both within the Assessment and Placement Team, and well-being team. A main part of the role is to lead and provide student focused services across the college. Inclusive of student enrichment and well-being activities, bursary applications, free school meals, and workshops for students, parents/carers.
Daily Duties include:
* To be responsible for the co-ordination of the enrichment self-funded courses, including approving invoices, checking attendance and creating credit requests where applicable.
* To provide a point of contact with students, parents/carers and staff with regards to any student focused services such as bursary, enrichment, free school meals and any additional benefits.
* To run regular student feedback/surveys alongside the curriculum lead for this area, and coordinate the data to drive continuous improvement
* To co-ordinate and oversee the administration of extra curricula activities and residentials across all college sites.
* To carry out basic analysis of data in order to inform service/workshop/IAG delivery throughout the academic year.
* To work with the safeguarding lead, and Head of Assessment and placement team to ensure the smooth running of the bursary application process, student attendance monitoring and dealing with any queries
* To undertake general admin tasks such as; carry out mailing of information using database/mail merge, using finance systems for ordering equipment.
Sound interesting?...you must have:
* Experience of working within a team
* Experience of working, caring or voluntary work with people who have barriers to learning and/or special educational needs
* Experience of working in an education environment supporting student services
* To have strong interpersonal skills and professional presentation appropriate to working with professionals from other organisations, parents, carers, advocates and others.
* Good, professional communication skills (both oral and written)
* Strong organisational abilities including: time management, creative-thinking, problem-solving and multitasking.
* ICT skills - the candidate must be competent in all Microsoft Office Packages (including; word, excel outlook and Office 365).
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Steph Webb for more information on the role on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.