Not logged in to Jobsinsurrey.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Exciting HR Advisor Role -Term Time Only)
Up to £35000 per annum
Exciting HR Advisor Role (Term Time Only)
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for their next role??
Do you have experience working in schools??
If this sounds like you then keep reading!!...
Location: Guildford - Free parking
Term Time Only (41 weeks per year)
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time (flexible)
Salary: £35,000 (FTE)/ £23, 624 - £25,511 (pro rata)
Benefits: 28 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time), Employee assistance, programme, VERY Generous pension scheme, high street discounts/ memberships at gyms, study support! & SO MUCH MORE!!
An exciting opportunity for to join a growing family -friendly organisation based in Guildford.
We are seeking a motivated HR Adviser to work under the guidance of our Head of HR, providing expert advice and support to senior leaders and staff on all aspects of employee relations.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to policy development, lead HR projects, and make a significant impact!
You will have sound generalist HR experience and will have experience of advising senior leaders, undertaking case management, interpreting and applying guidelines and defining best practice.
* Familiarity with HR in an education setting is advantageous.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Ability to manage competing deadlines effectively
* CIPD qualified to Level 3 (or have equivalent experience) with up-to-date working knowledge of current employment law and HR best practice.
* Good level of operational HR and employment legislation knowledge including previous experience of undertaking HR casework, demonstrating knowledge and experience of employee relations processes.
If you think this role aligns with your experience then don't hesitate to apply today! If you know someone who might be suitable, feel free to share the job details with them or encourage them to apply.
To apply for the position or inquire further, click on the "apply" button or contact Annie.email@example.com for more information!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.